Monday, October 13, 2008

Tagged

I was actually tagged several days ago and forgot to post it so here it goes.
About me

I hate a cluttered and unkept home.
I will not wash out poopy underwear they go in the trash
I don't like to speed
I have found that I love blogging
I haven't scrapbooked for some time and I'm like 3.5 years behind and running
I will not use someone Else's shower cushy ( not even my husbands)
I think bathrooms are gross
I have to sleep with earplugs because my husband snores really bad
I hope my children always have everything they dream of and that their lives are always filled with happiness.
I spend way too much on hair products
I organize the clothes in my closet (t-shirts,work shirts,slacks,tank tops etc.......
I love showtime late night shows (Dexter,Weeds,Californication)
I love reading my kids stories at bedtime
I try to always take one day at a time and not worry about tomorrow
I don't like to rush I would rather be late
I miss my family and wish we lived closer to Nevada
I wish my kids could know my family better
I love my house
My family is my life without them I'm not sure where I would be
I have the most wonderful husband
I love to hear my children laugh
I tell all of my kids every day how much I love them
Thinking about my children makes me smile
I wish I knew how to help Cj learn how to eat by mouth

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THERE YOU ARE!!! OH MY HEAVEN I MISS YOU SO MUCH!!! I must have cryed for hours when I found your site!! I miss you!! My e-mail is feliniry@yahoo.com. Don't talk on the phone much (you know me) but feel free to call me ANYTIME! collect (775)945-1969 (h) or (775)316-2245 (c)!!
I hardly sleep at all last month.. still feelin you loud and clear!!!! XOXOXO

mommy to Kaden, Brody and angel Ava said...

Know wonder why we get along so well, we have so much in common, more then I have ever realized...even the closet thing!!!