Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Great Aunt

Well my niece had her baby today. I am officially a great aunt. That seems really strange to say because you think of a great as being old and I'm only in my 30's. Anyways CONGRATULATIONS NENA! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU BOTH. I am so happy for you. His name is Nathen James and he was born at 7:01 am on 2/11/09 In Winnemuca, Nevada, he weighed in at a whopping 7lbs 15oz. and was 21 1/2 inches long. I have a picture and will try to post it tomorrow I think I am going to go to bed for now.

P.S. Just wanted to give a shout out to Nate and Amy also. Congratulations on the arrival of Brody.

3 comments:

My Three Sons said...

Oh my, babies everywhere. My friend Rachel said she knows someone who was also having a baby yesterday besides Amy.

Isn't that amazing, your neice had a baby that was over 3 pounds less than Amy? WOW

Can't wait to see the pictures of your new family addition.

mommy to Kaden, Brody and angel Ava said...

That sounds as weird to hear as it is for you to say it. Man, you are getting old : ). Did you know that Nate's middle name is James too.

Anyway, sorry I haven't called you back. I will try to do so tomorrow.

Boeckman mommy said...

That is great. And a nice size. Hinting towards the 11 lb baby. Congrats to you and I definitely don't think of you as old.LOL