Thursday, October 22, 2009

Flu....Ughhhhhh

Looks like the ER visit brought us more than just a few stitches. Last Sunday I came down with the flu. Yuck.. At least it is just fever and nothing else. To make it worse though my boss was on vacation. I work in a very small office which means I had to be at work. So with a fever of 100 to 103 I went to everyday for 8hrs each day. Still not sure how I managed that one. He did come back yesterday though so I took the rest of the week off. I am finally feeling better today. The bad news is that everyone else now has the same stuff. We did take CJ to the doc and he gave him the H1N1 vaccine just in case since he is high risk. Other than that there is not much we can do. Just wait it out. I did however stock up on Tylenol and Advil.
CJ got his stitches taken out last Tuesday he didn't think much of that. We also had to make an appointment with neurosurgery because he has had a headache for the last two weeks and this makes me a little nervous since he does have a shunt. I have never wondered about his shunt until now. I suppose we should have it checked out, his appt. is next month so I will keep you updated. I did start measuring his head once a week and so far there has been no change so maybe it's not his shunt after all. who knows.

No comments: